Saturday, August 25, 2007

Romain 15 - Highschool (Paris-La Celle-St-Cloud)



© Photo Fred the Mole

I wear a sweat-shirt by ALVARO. My trousers & tee-shirt are from G.STAR.
My sneakers are NIKE TN. My sun-glasses are from Ray-Ban.
My helmet is a SHARK. My motor-bike is a DERBI DRD Racing.
In Fashion, everybody has to find his own style.




Mon sweat est de chez ALVARO. Mon pantalon et mon tee-shirt de chez G.STAR.
Mes NIKE sont des TN. Mes lunettes des Ray-Ban.
Mon casque est un SHARK. Ma moto est un DERBI DRD Racing.
La mode pour moi, c'est chacun son style.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bike-people are great personages!

ps.
we were for you in
a street clash, Paris!!
you've got a hot struggle.

Johnny and Patten said...

Euhhh là .... c'est le type de gangsta qu'on peut trouver à St cloud^^ !! Sinon les glasses sont plutôt fresh :-)

... said...

Ben ouais c'est la Celle-St-Cloud
Arfff

Fred the Mole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...