Thursday, January 24, 2008

Francis 18 - Sales Student / Souleymane 18 Electro-Mechanic student / Paris/ Les Halles

©Photos Fred the Mole

My sweat-shirt is a H&M.My jeans from KAPORAL.
My belt is a LEVI'S. My sneakers from VAN'S.
My Phone is a Sony Ericsson Bob Sinclar.
For me Fashion is ...
Today my look is simple

Mon sweat est un H&M. Mon jean est un KAPORAL.
Ma ceinture est une LEVI'S. Mes baskets des VAN'S.
Mon portable est un Sony Ericsson Bob Sinclar
La mode pour moi c'est ...
Aujourdhui, mon look est simple.

My jacket is a DOLCE GABANA. My sweat-shirt from H&M.
My jeans from KAPORAL. My sneakers from SUPERGA.
My Phone is a I-Phone.
For me Fashion is life.
Today my look is Fashion-Ghetto !

Mon blouson est un DOLCE GABANA. Mon tee-shirt un H&M.
Mon jean est un KAPORAL. Mes baskets des SUPERGA.
Mon portable est un I-Phone.
Pour moi la mode c'est la vie.
Aujourd'hui, mon look est Fashion Ghetto !


Anonymous said...

salut ce moi sur la photo je vous remercier pour ma photo y aura beaucoup des commentaire desui par mes amis .....

Jessica. said...

Susu !!!!
Bien bien les photos.
Bisou (L)

Jess. said...

Susuuu franciiiis jtaiiimeee (L)

Ams 225 said...

Sisiii souley tkt trp reussi tes tOf riien à diire!!
Et puiS tn bOucan lèè pissan mmdr Ta vu coment jtai appris...
Breff ams rpzt 225

Nanou!! said...

susu tkt bo goss mon zink souley et son pote francis ausi tro tigen tkt c la mifa kiss +++

Anonymous said...

tkt les bo gosss susu

Anonymous said...

sisi soulemane en mode bo goss

Anonymous said...

sisi bg

sinnay said...

susu souley et francis bien les potos

Victoria said...


Anonymous said...

What do you know Pirates of the Burning Sea Gold. And do you want to know? You can get potbs gold here. And welcome to our website, here you can play games, and you will get potbs Doubloon to play game. I know potbs money, and it is very interesting.Do you want a try, come and view our website, and you will learn how to buy potbs Doubloon. Come and join with us. We are waiting for your coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...