Sunday, January 6, 2008

Marie 41 / Human Ressources Manager - Paris 18

©Photos Fred the Mole

My short coat and scarf are from MANOUSH.
My ear-rings are from EMMANUELLE ZYSMANN (Rue des Martyrs-Paris 18).
My sun-glasses are from OLIVER PEOPLE.
My gloves are from FABRE (Made in France)
I love my gloves !

Mon manteau court et mon écharpe sont de chez MANOUSH.
Mes bloucles d'oreilles de chez EMMANUELLE ZYSMANN (Rue des Martyrs-Paris 18).
Mes lunettes sont des Oliver PEOPLE.
Mes gants sont des FABRE (Fabriqués en France à Millault)
J'adore mes gants !


Raquel said...

i love the gloves!!!and the blog too!!

la casita de wendy said...

Hi! I love your coat! we are spanish designers and i think you will like our stuff. Have a look to our blog:

Thank you and best wishes for 2008!

Anonymous said...

Do want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more Pirates of the Burning Sea Gold. Do you want to have a try? Come on and potbs gold can make you happy.You can change a lot potbs Doubloon for play games. Playing online games can make much potbs money. And you can buy potbs Doubloon do what you want to do in the online game.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...