Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Paris/Les Halles / Arnaud 14 & Patrick 19

©Photos Fred the Mole

My jacket is a RED SKIN. My tee-shirt is a LEVIS.
My jeans are from GUESS. My self-customised-sneakers are from ADICOLOR.
For me Fashion is a swallow-hole that means nothing.

Mon blouson est un RED SKIN. Mon tee-shirt est un LEVIS.
Mon jean est un GUESS. Mes baskets sont des ADICOLOR customisées.
La mode est pour moi un gouffre à argent. Ça ne sert à rien.

My jacket is a H&M. My jeans from CELIO.
My leather sneakers are from CONVERSE. My belt from LE TEMPS DES CERISES.
My MP3Player is a I-POD Shuffle. I use a SENNHEISER HD205 with it.

Mon blouson est un H&M. Mon jean un CELIO.
Mes baskets cuir sont des CONVERSE. Ma ceinture est une LE TEMPS DES CERISES.
Mon MP3 est un I-POD shuffle avec un SENNHEISER HD205.


alexander said...

Nice I like their hair do.

Alex's World! -

Raquel said...

They look different that any other people in your blog, but fresh and beauty!

Anonymous said...

Do want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more maple mesos. Do you want to have a try? Come on and mesos can make you happy.You can change a lot cheap mesos for play games. I often go and play online game. Playing online games can make much maplestory mesos. And you will feel well. And you can use the maple story mesos do what you want to do in the online game.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...