Saturday, January 12, 2008

Paris/Les Halles/ Marie-Lou 16 - Highschool

©Photos Fred the Mole

My jacket is a VERO MODA. My dress is from JUST FEMALE.
My cap is a H&M. My boots have no brand.
My bag is a STRAWBERRY.
For me Fashion is back to 60-70's.
Today my look is stylish 70's.

Mon blouson est un VERO MODA. Ma robe est une JUST FEMALE.
Ma casquette est une H&M. Mes bottines n'ont pas de marque.
Mon sac est un SRAWBERRY.
Pour moi la mode, c'est back to 60-70's.
Aujourd'hui, j'ai un style 70's un peu classe.


Urlu said...

Sympa avec la casquette
C'est ça le look 70's ?
Pas mal

Anonymous said...

Ce petit blouson est super


Anonymous said...

Do you know that the mabinogi gold, and do you want to know? In the game many palyers need the mabinogi money to up their levels. so they often search where can buy the cheap mabinogi, I think our website is your choice. Many friends told me that in here can buy mabinogi gold, and you will also practice your online games skills. So i hope more and more players come here to buy the mabinogi online gold.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...