Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Boréa 16 - Manga-Punk Girl



©Photos Fred the Mole

My kilt and my necklace are self-made.
All my jewels are from CLAIR'S
My pants are from MIM. My Fish-net top is a JENNIFER.
My red top is from a local market in LIMOGES.My bag is a gift.
My sneakers are fake CONVERSE.
For me Fashion is Gothic-Punk.
Today my look is Manga-Punk.



Mon kilt et mon collier sont de ma fabrication.
Tous mes bijoux viennent de chez CLAIR'S.
Mon pantalon est un MIM. Mon Fish-net top est un JENNIFER.
Le top rouge vient d'un marché à LIMOGES. Mon sac est un cadeau.
Mes baskets sont des fausses CONVERSE.
Pour moi la mode, c'est être Gotic-Punk.
Aujourd'hui, mon look est Manga-Punk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'est marrant comme look
Mais d'autres lunettes
Ça serait mieux
Ça fits pas ensemble

Carole

Anonymous said...

Do you like playing in the game which you need to use priston tale Gold, when you do not have priston tale Money, you must borrow it from friends, or you buy priston tale Gold. If you getcheap priston tale Gold, you can continue this game.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...