Saturday, March 1, 2008

Magali - Cinema Costume Superviser - Paris



©Photos Fred the Mole

My coat is a H&M. My dress is vintage.
My legging is a WOLFORD. My shoes are from Jean-Louis SHERRER.
My bag is from Barbès (5€). My cab is for Water-Polo.
My bike is a SPARTA.
For me Fashion is Street Fashion.
Today, my look is sexy-colorfull.



Mon manteau est un H&M. Ma robe est vintage.
Mon legging est un WOLFORD. Mes chaussures sont des Jean-Louis SHERRER.
J'ai trouvé mon sac à Barbès (5€). Mon bonnet est un modèle de Water-Polo.
Mon vélo est un SPARTA.
Pour moi, la mode, c'est la mode de la rue.
Aujourd'hui, mon look est sexy-coloré.

3 comments:

SpiegelEule said...

ohh damn, she's wearing these crazy shoes. looks stunning

Stephie said...

this post is fabulous - I'm loving her cheery outfit and that bike!

Anonymous said...

Do you like playing in the game which you need to use runescape gold, when you do not buy runescape, you must borrowrs gold from friends, or you get runescape money. If you getcheap rs gold, you can continue this game.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...