Monday, March 3, 2008

Sonia Rykiel outfits

©Photos Fred the Mole

Elegant and colorfull outfits for Sonia Rykiel with black bowlers.
Tenues élégantes et colorées avec des chapeaux melons pour Sonia Rykiel.


shoebox said...

I like the hats and the colourful outfit :)

Sonia said...

hello Fred the mole, thank you for your comment.
I like your blog, I'll be visit it every day ;p
lotta love, Sonia.

Maren said...

Hey Fred,

Thanks for visiting my blog! You have a great blog! I will visit it on a regualr :)

Fred The Mole said...

Thanks to you all !

Fred the Mole

Anonymous said...

Do you like playing in the game which you need to use priston tale Gold, when you do not have priston tale Money, you must borrow it from friends, or you buy priston tale Gold. If you getcheap priston tale Gold, you can continue this game.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...