Monday, March 31, 2008

Willie 24 - Fixie & Video Maker - Bastille / Paris

©Photo Fred the Mole

No brakes, no lights. It's the Fixie.
Came from San Francisco & NYC.
Total black look for Willie and his Track Bike.
"I don't get a nervous break-down for my look.
Just put an urban outfit on ..."

Pas de freins, pas de lumière, c'est le Fixie.
Venu de San Francisco & NYC.
Total look black pour Willie et son vélo de piste.
"Je ne vais pas me prendre la tête avec mon look.
Je porte juste des trucs pratiques ..."

Want a Fixie ? Willie make it for you. Check at:


alexander said...

Sorry I click on the wrong link previous.

I really like the bicycle. It is neat! :)

Alex's World! -

ChiliLady said...

that's a cool effect with the cut.

Style Scout said...

Hi, It’s been a while but trust all is well although we have not had time to blog we have been enjoying your Posts…

Robert & Luisa TheStyleScout London

lod* said...

I really like this style!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you know that the rappelz rupees? The players often forget to eat meal when they play the online games. In the game many palyers need the rappelz gold to up their levels. so they often search where can buy rupees, I think our website maybe is your best choice. Many friends told me that in here can get rappelz money, and here you can also relax yourself. so i hope more and more players come here to buy the cheap rappelz rupees.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...