Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Marta 23 & Ed 19 - Le Marais/Paris


Marta - Fashion Student
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: TOPSHOP
Bag/Sac: ZARA
Boots/Bottes: MANGO
Hat/Chapeau: Trilby from London
Bracelet: H&M
Perfume/Parfum: STELLA McCARTNEY
Book/Livre: "Much Obliged, Jeeves" by PG Wockhouse
For Me Fashion is almost all. La Mode, pour moi, c'est presque tout ...
My look is R&Roll. Mon look est R&Roll.










Ed - Model/Barman
Shoes/Chaussures: Office London Brook
Jeans: APRIL 77
Bag/Sac: AMERICAN APPAREL
T-Shirt: GAP
The world of Fashion is full of crazy people. Le Monde de la Mode est plein de gens fous.
My look is fresh. Mon look est fresh.

11 comments:

smaro said...

very rock n roll, love the hat!

Chrystelle said...

very cool! Hey I live in Paris, when are you taking my picture! hehe

Alice Point said...

They look great. Minimalistic, but very fashionable:)
I love black hats!!!

Alice :)

MISS GLITZY said...

Trilby ou Panama, me voilà indécise maintenant.

Kira Fashion said...

hi!

i love her hat!
so modern and urban ;)
you are in my links of the day!

a kiss and a hug,
see you,
Kira

ellie said...

I think they could make anything look sexy.

Tee said...

Marta has a unique look - dark eyebrow look nice with trilby hat.. long necklace with big bangle really suit her.

Raquel said...

Lovely hat!!

Fred The Mole said...

And Marta is Spanish Raquel !

Fred the Mole

Aesthetikophilos said...

I have the feeling she wants to be the second Lou Dillon...

Anonymous said...

What do you know Metin2 gold. And do you want to know? You can get Metin2 yang here. And welcome to view our website, here you can play games, and you will get Cheap metin2 yang to play game. I know Cheap metin2 gold, and it is very interesting.Do you want a try, come and view our website, and you will learn how to Buy metin2 gold. Come and join with us. We are waiting for your coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...