Saturday, June 7, 2008

Christina - Les Halles - Paris

Christina 19
Business student

I buy my clothes at Flea-Market of Clignancourt ... I like brands like FLIPSIDE & QUIKSILVER.
I don't really follow Fashion. I don'like triteness style. My look is Urban-Hippie.
Perfume/Parfum: "Poison" by DIOR. Last book: "Les Paradis Artificiels" de C.Beaudelaire


Anonymous said...


Sans C

Fred The Mole said...

Ok anonyme
Quiksilver sans C !

Fred the Mole

Anonymous said...

Look très coloré
c'est joli à regarder

Coralie avec un C

M a d u S t said...

Hey j'adore les écouteurs style Kawaii, çà colle bien avec les cheveux colorées ^^

laimikis said...

what a fun :) so many colours!

Anonymous said...

Do want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more Perfect World Gold. Do you want to have a try? Come on and Buy Perfect World Gold can make you happy.You can change a lot Perfect World Silver for play games. Playing online games can make much Perfect World money. And you will be happy at the sametime. And you can use the cheap Perfect World Gold do what you want to do in the online game.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...