Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jean-Paul 22 - Le Marais - Paris

Jean-Paul 22 - Fashion Designer

My favorite brands in Fashion are : BALENCIAGA, GIVENCHY, LANVIN.
Perfume/Parfum: "Allure" by CHANEL
For me Fashion is when you wear what you like. It's Art !
My look today is quite London style with a sailor mix with my hat & stripes.


Anonymous said...

I love this look with that cap !


The Dark Bohemian said...

jean paul like jeannius ??
this guy is a phenomenon

Anonymous said...

What do you know LOTRO Gold. Do you want to have a try? You can get Lord Of The Rings Gold here. And welcome to our website, here you can play games, and you will buy LOTRO Gold to play game. Do you want a try, come and view our website, and you will learn much about cheap Lord Of The Rings Gold. Come and join with us. We are waiting for your coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...