Friday, August 29, 2008

Samuel 14 - Le Marais - Paris

Samuel 14 - Highschool

Sneakers/Baskets: PONY
Belt/Ceinture: DIESEL
Perfume/parfum: "One" by CALVIN KLEIN
Fashion is important for me
My look is Sportswear
Last CD: Bubba
Last Film: Astérix & Obelix


Anonymous said...

Les couleurs sont trop stylées
j'adore !


Martini said...

makes me want to go get a look exactly like his.

Anonymous said...

Do you know that the mabinogi gold, and do you want to know? In the game many palyers need the mabinogi money to up their levels. so they often search where can buy the cheap mabinogi, I think our website is your choice. Many friends told me that in here can buy mabinogi gold, and you will also practice your online games skills. So i hope more and more players come here to buy the mabinogi online gold.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...