Friday, November 7, 2008

Laughing Girl



Mumi said...

Perfect photo!

Fred you have to tell me the magazine's name! i have to buy it!

If you liked the song in my blog you'll like the Something's Gotta Give soundtrack check it:'s-Gotta-Give-Soundtrack.html

Kisses from argentina!

... said...

It's a free magazine by Marcos Torino. You can find it for free in Bars
or trendy places
or on the web-site

That's it

Fred the Mole

lacouturiernyc said...

i love her headband!

La C

... said...

Chanel La C ....


LSandra said...

I like this photo, it captures a very natural and delighted moment of that pretty lady! I love her headband too!

I have been to Paris a few times and I am so into the people and fashion there, most ppl are really fashion-forward! It's a great idea that you share your fashion sense and views in Paris here! Love it and will stay tune !

Btw, would you like to do link exchange with my blog?


Anonymous said...

Hi Sandra
You have a comment on your Blog

Fred the Mole | The fashionable online auction site said...

Gosh, I love this pic, such great expression!

La Clocharde said...

I would love to recreate that hairstyle on me! It's so beautiful (obviously, the fact that the girl is absolutely beautoful too helps a lot, haha), and I have a similar hairband :D...

The Dark Bohemian said...

you 've put the link for real !!!
thank youuuuuu !!

for the pictures ,
first I had open an account on a website for image hosting;
I just upload my pictures there , then I copy the code generated
"for a direct display of pictures in their real size
(actually , very big size lool)" ;
I paste this code in the Html version of my
blog message and that's it !

the dark bohemiian

Mat Isaac said...

pretty girl!

Anonymous said...

Do want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more ro zeny. Do you want to have a try? Come on and ragnarok zeny can make you happy.You can change a lot iro zeny for play games. And you will enjoy yourself at the same time. Playing online games can make much cheap zeny. And you can use the ragnarok online zeny do what you want to do in the online game. Come and join with us. We are waiting for your coming.

Anonymous said...

What do you know Perfect World Gold. And do you want to know? You can Buy Perfect World Gold here. And welcome to our website, here you can play games, and you will get Perfect World Silver to play game. I know Perfect World money, and it is very interesting. I like playing online games. Do you want a try, come and view our website, and you will learn much about cheap Perfect World Gold. Come and join with us. We are waiting for your coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...