Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Clémentine - Etienne Marcel - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

Clémentine 17

I am in High School (prepa IEP)

Cardigan: AA
Dress: TOP-SHOP
Shoes: APC
Bag: MANOUSH
Perfume: SERGE LUTENS
Fashion means not a lot to me.
My look is casual.
Last book: "Le fait du prince" by Amélie Nothomb
Last CD: Lykke Li
I love Jimmy (my boyfrined)
I hate my studies (today)

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

7 comments:

Manja said...

I really like her look! The way she combined the pattern of her dress and the bag....and her shoes are so pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

Je ne suis pas particulièrement fan de la tenue néobobo, mais alors quel regard ! Photos toujours aussi bien Fred. @ +++

haylin said...

she looks so cute!!

greatnetsolutions said...

nice post

http://www.suits4menonline.com

Anonymous said...

itil merah dia kayanya enak diisep

... said...

Ah ?
Mais quelle est cette langue ?
Indonésien ? Malais ?

Fred the Mole

Anonymous said...

Moi j'trouve qu'on a envie de la manger..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...