Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Justine - Le Marais - Paris

Image hébergée par : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

Justine 26 (pregnant 6 months)

I am a Photo-Stylist.
All outfit by TOPSHOP Maternity
except bag: ISABEL MARRANT
FurHat: From Lapland
Perfume: Musc by ETRO
Last Book: Arto Paasilinna (Finland)
Fashion is my daily Passion.
My look is casual to take tea with a friend ...
I love the kicks of my (futur) son.
I hate chocolate


B. said...

I love the color of her coat(cardigan?)! I have a scarf in this color.

Gaby said...

Wierd but have to love this set,nice and colourful :)

Raquel Gratis total said...

lovely mum! and the first person who hate chocolate in the world!!

Styleseeking Zurich said...

lovely bright colors!
the cardi looks so cooozy!


Anonymous said...

Magnifique! If I ever become pregnant I hope I can look as chic as this lady!
fashion stylist from Los Angeles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...