Monday, March 30, 2009

Salima - Etienne Marcel - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

Salima 29

I am a Marketing Computer Forming Assistant

I wear a coat from Galeries Lafayette
My dress is from London. Shoes from ZARA.
Hat by SINEQUANONE. Perfume by Chantal THOMAS.
Fashion is femininity. My look is classic.
I love dancing. I don't like navy blue.
My message to the world is: Make love !

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

10 comments:

Nick Leonard said...

A++++++++

Styleseeking Zurich said...

I like how she combines grey and brown, two colours that not many people wear but it looks stunning on her. She has so many details that you captured very well!

Nesli

Martini said...

love it! she has great bone structure. and her coat is fabulous.

... said...

Bone structure !
Ah ah !

FtM

Pierre-Jean said...

C'est elle la very stylish girl.
@ +++

Ps : oui je suis ouvertement jaloux de certaines de tes rencontres, rires !

MISS GLITZY said...

Très très classe et quelles jambes!

Sali said...

merci pour ces compliments et merci pour les photos fred!!!
Salima

... said...

Merci à tous
et à Salima. Quel succès !

Fred the Mole

Anonymous said...

Class in high heels.
I only dream of being this put-together.

Anonymous said...

This is why I love brown bags. They always finish the look. I love how you have a lot of photos with people carrying brown bags.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...