Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yang & Lao - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

Yang (girl)

I am a Marketing Assistant Trainee

I wear an AA Tunic. A bag by GAP.
Jeans by CHEAP MONDAY. Sneakers by NIKE.
Perfume: I did'nt find the good one yet !
For me Fashion should be simple and not so Fashion.
My look is striped & simple.
I love Design, Painting, Cooking and Singing.
I don't like Hospital.
My message to the world: Don't be shy. Just try !

Lao (boy)

I am a Marketing Assistant trainee
All my outfit is vintage, except my pants by "Comme des garçons" for H&M.
My Bag is from L.CREDI.
Perfume: HERMES
For me Fashion should be soft & confortable.
My look is Safari !
I love people. I don't like bad boys.
My message to the world: Stop pollution and get welle dressed !

2 comments:

Alina Farace said...

They have given beautiful reviews related to the fashion and style. I also believe that fashion should be simple and comfortable.

Anonymous said...

Straight look (too much ?)
But I like that !
Bugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...