Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stewart - Rue Tiquetonne - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

I work as a Window Dresser.
I wear a top by ZARA.
Shorts by H&M.
Scarfs mostly from H&M.
Cap (H.M.S. Neptune) from E-Bay.
Shoes by ZARA.
Bracelets from TOPSHOP.
Watch by Ted BAKKER.
Sunnies from BERSHKA
Perfume: Thierry MUGLER.
Fashion is a lot about expressing how you feel. It speaks about who you are.
The people get an impression of you, before they meet you.
My look is nautical inspiration. It's quite fuzzy over the top. Some would say dramatic.
It's not easy to wear. A lot people stare at me. I don't know if it's a nice stare or not ...
I love any creativ form of art. I draw and paint a lot, I like people who express themselves.
I find very difficult to deal with people who are not openminded, people who judge a lot.
My message to the world: People could be more tolerant.
People should be more free to be what they want to be.
No matter, judgments are made of them ...

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

4 comments:

Pierrick Lubitsch said...

Absolutely Fabulous ! I love the whole impression you give us and your message of tolerance has to be heard...

Anonymous said...

People are probably startled by your unigue and exuberant sence of taste. If I met you on the street, I would stare too in an attempt to catch all the detailing of your personal design. But in our passing I would fail to catch it all, as you put so much thought into all your choices. Whereupon I would be regretful for the rest of the day that I was not the Magnificent Mole to have caught you on film to explore your creativity at leisure. You are a delight to the eyes.
Thank you Mole, for holding him still for the rest of us to see his workmanship.
:)

Otto Eriksen said...

Amazing how you create such a great design with all different kinds of clothes. The stare some people have is one of approval i'm sure.
Stewart, you are a treat for the eyes. Keep up the good work ;)

Jaspar Recreant said...

Bravo Stewart!!! Formidable. Incroyable! J'adore votre ensemble.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...