Thursday, April 22, 2010

Angelique - Etienne Marcel - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

I am Student in last year of High School
I wear a long Jacket by ZARA
Dress by AMERICAN VINTAGE
Shoes by DOC MARTEN'S
Beret by KILIWATCH Shop
Ring vintage
Favorite perfume: "Alien" by T. MUGLER
"Eau des Merveilles" by HERMES
"Fashion is a way to express and to make people stare at you ..."
"My look is à l'arrache ..."
"I f I had 1 000€, I would buy a dress by ALEXANDER WANG !"
I love painting. I hate hypocrisy"
My message to the world: "Stay cool !"

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

12 comments:

Alma said...

She's a girl with a lot of personality! I like her style but the face is so pure and it's the one that enlights all!

mamá de martina said...

Oh Fred ! Que bonita !
Besito

proletkult said...

the red is a great accent here! lovely outfit

chichichic said...

adore her look, that maxi dress is pretty amazing....

The Photodiarist said...

The colors are stunning. I love this photo.

FiL said...

Super ce béret rouge, elle est très mimi...

Philippe
www.punkgeisha.com

TorontoVerve.: said...

Great ensemble..and the red hat is the cherry on top.


www.torontoverve.org

Fred de Easy Fashion said...

C'est vrai
c'est le béret rouge qui allume tout !

L. said...

Très jolie!

Kiki said...

The dress!

Georgia said...

love her style, especially the shoes!

Mesqualine said...

Elle est sublime <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...