Sunday, April 11, 2010

Djanis - Le Marais - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

I work as Tutor Coach for dancers at Crazy Horse Paris
My Navy Jacket is a gift from London. I don't know the brand.
Jeans by DIESEL. Old Sneakers by NIKE
Black T-Shirt
Ray Ban Wayfarers
Perfume "Douce Amère" by Serge Lutens
My look is "in my bubble" ...
If I had 1 000€ I would buy a Jacket by THIERRY MUGLER
the one with shoulder pad like in Mangas.
My message to the world: Keep focused on your target ...

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

9 comments:

OooKellyNicky said...

Love the jacket. You look bad ass, like you work with dancers. Great style.

La Stylin Girraffe!
-Kelly

Unknown said...

I'm horrible when it comes to making decisions regarding apparel. You make it look so simple, with the old Nike shoes.

a+ said...

Fred : J'adore ton blog ; tu trouves des tresors et moi je rêve avec Paris...
Besito

Fred de Easy Fashion said...

Merci M de M !
C'est très gentil

The Photodiarist said...

I love the jacket too!

Gio Goi Jackets said...

really digging the jacket! Looks awesome

TorontoVerve Street Style said...

Great looking jacket....thanks for sharing.


www.torontoverve.org

Le Petit Louise said...

Nice all around! I love my Parisian Boys.
Dreaming of moving back some day
check out my blog
http://lepetitpetit.blogspot.com/

Fred de Easy Fashion said...

Merci à tous !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...