Thursday, April 15, 2010

Marcela - Rue Tiquetonne - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

I work as Stage Designer in Paris Opera
I wear a Jacket by KRISTOFER KONGSHAUG
Sweater by ALL SAINTS
Legging by AA
Shoes by URBAN OUTFITTERS
Hat & Bag from Le Marais
Perfume= "Angel" by T.MUGLER
For me Fashion reflects the mood of the day
My look is a working day look
If I had 1000€ I would buy a RICK OWENS Jacket
and MC QUEEN Shoes ...
I love smile. I don't like not kind people...
My message to the world:
Try to be the one you would like to meet.

5 comments:

San said...

Oh, I love her whole style (except for the shoes), it's so unusual und full of fun. The Jacket is marvelous. And I like that she wears a hat.


BTW I like the street name, too. It made me smile.

mamá de martina said...

Marcela se fait remarquer avec ses couleurs neutres sur ce fond rouge...
Besito

The Photodiarist said...

Great vest . . .

enrique said...

Elle a un style subtile et exceptionnel. C'est neutre mais pas ennuyant.

Mad Coco said...

Great outfit! I really like the way this was put together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...