Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tilly - Rue Tiquetonne - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

I work as Press Attaché
My Jacket is from "Beyong Retro" Shop - London
Jeans and Cropped-Top by AA
Oversized Cardigan by H&M
Vintage Scarf
Vintage DOC, 10£ from London
Perfume: N°5 of CHANEL
My Bike is recycled with BROOKS Saddle
DP43 Wheels self assembled
If I had 1000€ I would buy CHLOE Cape and pants
Fashion is a well-being
My look is whatever merciless ...
I love to ride my bike
I hate people that don't talk and think they are too cool ...
My message to the world: Keep your integrity !

10 comments:

The Photodiarist said...

Love it. Love the focus on the bicycle too. Great photo, as always. BTW, I've added you to my blogroll and I tell as many people as I can about your wonderful site. It's a pleasure stopping by!

The Photodiarist said...

Love it. Love the focus on the bicycle too. Great photo, as always. BTW, I've added you to my blogroll and I tell as many people as I can about your wonderful site. It's a pleasure stopping by!

San said...

Wonderful bike and hairstyle. Her hairstyle makes her look like fairy, but it doesn't make her look frail instead it makes her look like fairy warrior.

Well captured. Have a wonderful new week.

And like PD I've added you to my blogroll.

Oliver said...

i love her bike looks really cool, love the photo too, she looks cool xx

Oliver said...

i love her bike looks really cool, love the photo too, she looks cool xx

enrique said...

Les gens en Doc Martens au vélo sont les plus stylés! J'aime l'aspect vert de ce portrait.

Fred de Easy Fashion said...

Moi aussi j'aime les Docs !
Merci pour vos commentaires

Jenny said...

very nice picture so pretty !

Lorraine said...

Love her hair, and I'd love to have those shoes.

Jiří Jaroš said...

Great bike. Really lovely Brooks !!!

http://citybikerevue.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...