Thursday, April 8, 2010

Willy - Rue Etienne Marcel - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

I am a dancer/Film actor
I wear a coat by BURBERRY
Pants by APRIL77
T_Shirt self-custom
Gloves by GALERIES LAFAYETTE
Hat vintage
Perfume "Man" by ROCHAS
Fashion is a way to express myself
My look is (Macadam) Cow-Boy
I love truth. I hate the smell of rain on macadam in summer
If I had 1 000€ I would buy Gold GIVENCHY Sandals
My message to the world: Have fun correctly !

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

16 comments:

Maryn said...

la veste est superbe!son look lui est dû, c'est jolie.
www.intuitioncouture.blogspot.com

L. said...

J'adore, très beau jeune homme !

mamá de martina said...

Il parait qui vienne de l'Olimpo...
Besito

Emilie said...

Waouh! Super mec, super look, j'adore!

The Photodiarist said...

perfect example of pure androgyny!

Pina Colada Kisses said...

Such a beautiful photo
http://pinacoladakisses.blogspot.com/

TorontoVerve.: said...

Very slick...thanks for sharing.

www.torontoverve.org

Anonymous said...

The world hungers for more pictures of gorgeous guys...okay, I hunger for more pictures of gorgeous guys!!

Thanks, Mr. Mole!!

Anonymous said...

SO HOT THAT GUY!!!!!!!
wish I had met him on the street!!

The Fall said...

love this post - he looks fantastic.

Dominika said...

Gorgeous man! :) Normally I'm not into cowboy type styles, but this overall mix is very cool.

Fred de Easy Fashion said...

Calmez vous les filles !

CROATOR.NET said...

Très sexy!

Le Petit Louise said...

The most beautiful man
I have ever seen...

J'adore

check out my blog
http://lepetitpetit.blogspot.com/

The Yeah think'¡.- said...

Please :

- I Really need to contact him...

HELLP ME, THANKS.-'!

Felipe.-
felipe.olivo@yahoo.es
wachulerulerula@hotmail.com

The Yeah think'¡.- said...

Please :

- I Really need to contact him...

HELLP ME, THANKS.-'!

Felipe.-
felipe.olivo@yahoo.es
wachulerulerula@hotmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...