Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sanae - Rue Montorgueil - Paris

Image hébergée par : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

"I am a student in last year of HighSchool.
My look is Rock with a classy touch.
I love to be a model. I hate to be bored.
If I had € 1000, I would buy a pair of High-Heeled YSL
and a LV Bag. My message to the world: Eat Susshis !"
I wear a vintage Jacket
Top shirt by the KOOPLES
Legging by AA
Shoes by JONAK
Bag by LV
Perfume: "N°5" by CHANEL


Donald said...

Damn you look good you should hit me up some time on

my email address on there is

Fred de Easy Fashion said...

Encore un qui veut vendre des fraises Sanae !

Pina Colada Kisses said...

Perfectly fabulous

Clara said...

amazing look

San said...

She's a beauty.

And I really like the door behind her. The green is stunning.

Enjoy your weekend.

Sanae said...

haha des Fraises =p !
Thank's !

(facebook: Sanae Elle )

Graham I. Haynes said...

This is still my favorite street fashion blog. Your photos are unbeatable. Just sayin'.

Courtney said...

I just fell in love! Your kicks are so sweet.

claudia urnikes said...

le sac est fake...fake....!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...