Sunday, July 25, 2010

Linnea - Rue Tiquetonne - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

Linnea
"I am studying French.
For me Fashion is a way to express my creativity,
It depends in wich mood I am.
Today, my look is like tired-relaxed, a little
hang-over. I love to meet new people and experiment
news things. I dislike narrow-mind people that don't enjoy
life. My message to the world: Style is to know what you
are and what you want, and don't give a fuck about the rest !"

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

I wear vintage jeans shorts
White Top by H&M
Bohemian chic Boots by ?
Bag by CHANEL
Sunnies by RAYBAN
Perfume: "Angel" by T.MUGLER

8 comments:

Stela ALVES said...

Very nice pictures. I like that you make your street style posts more personal by letting each person tell the reader about themselves in apersonal kind of way.

- Stela
http://streetstylebystela.blogspot.com/

Easy Fashion Fred said...

Thank you Stela for your message

Anonymous said...

Love her denim overalls and boots

xo www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Love your style. I've a new fashion blog. Follow me and leave a message if you want.

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com/

He'll become bigger and nicer. It's just a begin.

Pierre-Jean said...

Avec Numéro dans les mains, forcément je suis obligé de laisser un commentaire. @ +++

A.E said...

A very cool lady, I love how a little flesh is shown between the end of her top and the beginning of her dungarees, makes it really sexy. Love the whole outfit; understated cool. :)


http://fashionregardless.blogspot.com/

anagasto said...

J'aime Paris et la rue Tiquetonne, but that fashion is too drab, except that red ribbon that someone wears in her hair.

Maybe not all was so drab? Et comment dirait-on drab en franÇais?

Aline Moreno said...

Loved your blog and this wonderful look ta, I'm following you if you give after a month on my blog too. kisses *

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...