Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Maxime - Le Marais - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

Maxime
" ... I am student in High-School.
For me Fashion is a social code. Today,
my look is sports wear casual. I love Lady Gaga,
I hate black chocolate. My message to the world:
God made us as we are and God cannot be wrong ..."

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

I wear a sweat by John Galliano
Pants by The Kooples
Sneakers by Dior
Suniies by RayBan
Bag by Lancel
Perfume: "Alien" by T.Mugler

6 comments:

la recessionista said...

Super graphique avec ce semblant de tâches d'encres derrière lui !!!

Cari Byers said...

great graphic !!! i so would wear that!!!!

MONi said...

Love John Galliano and hate black chocolate!

Easy Fashion Fred said...

C'est la vie !

Alma said...

He is super cool!!

The Pam Lo Re said...

Il est So Fashion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...