Thursday, September 2, 2010

Aurelie - Rue Montorgueil - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

Aurelie

" ... I work as Art Director.
For me Fashion reflects the state of mind
and personality. My look is Rock & Androgynous
and casual. I love when People leave me alone.
I hate when people ask me questions.
My message to the world: Come as you are ..."

I wear a jacket by Zara
T-Shirt by All Saints
Jeans by April 77
Shoes by ?
Customised Bag by Marc Jacobs
Perfume: "Serge Noir" by Serge Lutens

8 comments:

Cateaclysmic said...

Love her look xoxo

Maria Ana said...

The buttons of her jacket are great!

Anonymous said...

J'adore tout le look y compris la coiffure
J'adore !

Annie

Frozen Pig said...

Ce côté sauvage ... Me plaît beaucoup !

K A T H L E E N said...

awesome outfit! come follow xo

vanessa said...

Love the shoes!

snoring solutions said...

Love the shoes!i totally agree with your fashion sense. good job!This is a fascinating post!

Lenya said...

she´s amazing!
I love her jacket.
has she a blogspot?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...