Friday, October 22, 2010

Sania - Les Tuileries - Paris

hebergeur image

" ... My name is Sania (Sania's Blog here)
I am a Dance Teacher. I love Smiling.
I hate Rain ..."

hebergeur image

I wear a Jacket by BCBG
Blouse from EBay
Pants by H&M
Shoes by ACNE
Sunnies by H&M
Perfume by Nina Ricci


Silvana Querido said...

nice lipstick :)

ahihahoj said...

I love the lipstick color! She looks a bit like Lady Gaga :-) which is awesome! If she hates rain then England would be not a good place for her ;-)...

❤Cate❤ said...

Love the shirt and her lipstick is great, awesome style xoxo



Elaine Valerie said...

She looks amazing!!!!
Remarkable look!

Elaine Valerie

samantha. said...

those sunglasses are fabulous!


MONi said...

The blouse is so typical for someone who likes to dance… :)

simona said...

i love this look,especially the blouse and black lipstick!i'm following u!
xx simona

Anonymous said...

Lady Gaga??

Easy Fashion Fred said...

Who knows ?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...