Sunday, December 26, 2010

Li Han - Palais de Tokyo - Paris

hebergeur image

" ... My name is Li Han. I study Fashion in Paris.
For me Fashion is a way of Life. Today my look
has a japanese touch. I love to eat and study Fashion.
I hate to be alone in daily life. My message to the world:
Do your best ! ..."

hebergeur image

I wear a jacket designed by myself
Hat by H&M
All the rest of my outfit from Hong Kong
My bag is a gift from my mother
Perfume by D


choicesmultiple said...

I love her hat!

Anouk said...

This jacket is really nice, short in the front!! I love the touch of red too!!

A Jungle in my Closet said...

Perfect red hat!

Dylana Suarez said...

This girl looks amazing! I love her hat!


steven said...

perfect hat!

Nathalia Ferreira said...

Loved her boots!

Maria Ana said...

you always take absolutely gorgeous photos!

maria ana

My Studio News said...

Happy New Year !!!
link exchange ????

**OnYxStA** said...

nothing more fab than a pop of colour


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...