Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jeanne - Rue Montmartre - Paris

hebergeur image

" ... My name is Jeanne. I study History of Art.
For me Fashion is to be yourself without
exageration. Today, my look is normal with
some Fashion details. I love people who are
openmind. I hate intolerance ..."

hebergeur image

I wear a coat by Mango
Shirt & Sweater and bag from Primark
Zip Skirt by H&M
Red Wellington boots
Silk Scarf with french colors from my Grand-Ma
Green Scarf by AA
Perfume by Escada (the newest)


carmabelle said...

ou yeah!!! she is so pretty! :)

achmea said...

She is looking like Mary (the mother of Jesus) on the first photo

The Photodiarist said...

That first photo is brilliant.

Amanda Pinto said...

The first photo looks like a book cover. I don't know... it's tottally beautiful. :)

asia said...

hey it's me Joanna from Poland.
well, I miss Paris It was very nice to meet you.
I really like your blog I hope that you will put also pictures of my boyfriend ;) see you, bisous


I like the red boots... I want them!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...