Sunday, March 20, 2011

Maeva - Les Tuileries - Paris

hebergeur image

" My name is Maeva. I work as Film Editor Assistant.
For me Fashion is to have a good looking. Today, my
look is something like dirty. I love to eat fat.
I hate pigeons. My message to the wordl: Be dirty !.."

hebergeur image

I wear a T-Shirt by JC de Castelbajac
Jeans by H&M
Jacket by H&M
Shoes ?
Bag ?
Perfume by Narcisso Rodriguez


Tony SHT said...

Like her message and LOVE her shoes!

salut! sophie said...

Stunning! I love the ombre'd hair, it's so effortlessly chic.

Megan Hattie said...

whoa, lovin' the way those socks look and that t-shirt!!


Lauren Helen said...

Surely there's an error in the translation... She loves to eat fat? Junk food, maybe, but fat? YUCK!

Easy Fashion Fred said...

That's what she said ...

Style-a-billy said...

haha.. when i first looked at the photo it really looked like the front print of the T was blurred out! Took me a second to get my head around it :D! Great idea!

cole said...

I love the bag!
XOXO Nicole, VPV Team Member
Check us out & follow @

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...