Friday, April 18, 2008

Rocky 19 & Virginie 22 - St-Eustache - Paris



Rocky - Telecom Student
Trench coat: ELEVEN
Jeans: LEVIS slim 513
Scarf/Echarpe: CELIO
Shoes/Chaussures: Richelieu
For me Fashion is to be different.
My look is sober-chic.

Virginie - Communication student
All my clothes are from KOOKAÏ except:
My shoes from MELLOW YELLOW
My bag from LOLLIPOP


For me Fashion is be confortable and keep warm
My look is elegant (elegant-sexy ! says Rocky)
Pour moi la mode, c'est le confort et avoir chaud.
Mon look est elegant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Qu'ils sont mignons ces deux petits là !

Julie

Nicole Then said...

love their coats! and her shoes are super cool

Fred The Mole said...

Merci Julie et Nicole !

FtM

Anonymous said...

What do you know LOTRO Gold. Do you want to have a try? You can get Lord Of The Rings Gold here. And welcome to our website, here you can play games, and you will buy LOTRO Gold to play game. Do you want a try, come and view our website, and you will learn much about cheap Lord Of The Rings Gold. Come and join with us. We are waiting for your coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...