Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Li - Le Marais - Paris

Li 22 - Fashion Student at Berçot Studio

For me Fashion is something natural.
I think my look is rather classical.
My favorite brand is Lanvin
Pour moi, la Mode, c'est naturel.
Mon look est plutôt classique.
Ma marque fétiche, c'est LANVIN.


Alerte à Liège/Sophie said...

Merci pour ton passage sur mon blog et l'ajout!

V said...

J'adore ce look tres geek-chic! C'est dommage qu'il n'y a que tres peu de mecs que s'habillent aussi bien!

Alice Point said...

He looks perfect, I like his retro style. Glasses and a hat make the outfit realy great!:)

ELVIA said...

i love him!
i agree - fashion should be well but natural. it shouldn't look like he/she has tried so hard and i believe this boy had done it magnificently :)

great post! my favorite <3

The Fashion Bible said...

A stylish asian boy is rare species. But he looks kinda melancholic... or is it just my imagination? But whatever it is, great pictures!

Anonymous said...

What do you know maple mesos. And do you want to know? You can get mesos here. And welcome to our website, here you can play games, and you will get cheap mesos to play game. I know maplestory mesos, and it is very interesting.Do you want a try, come and view our website, and you will learn much about maple story mesos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...