Monday, January 26, 2009

Cool Hair cut boy - Anvers - Paris

Image hébergée par : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

I like this hair cut. Do you ?
J'aime bien cette coifffure et vous ?


Saigonese Wanderer - Greifswalder Sleeper - Berliner Jumper said...

yeah, i like the way he makes it feminine sculptural shape inserting above a male face. that's cool!


J'aime que des cute boys osent ainsi. Un statement et une bouffée d'air frais, cela me plaît énormément.

Eyeliah @ said...

Not just like, love the hair!

Mavis said...

woohoo! i love it.

Anonymous said...

hello!,I like your writing very much! share we keep up a correspondence more about your
article on AOL? I need an expert on this space to unravel my problem.
May be that's you! Having a look ahead to look

Stop by my web page: getting back With an ex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...