Friday, April 24, 2009

Céline - Montorgueil - paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

Céline

I study Japanese & International Relations

I wear a flower Dress, Glasses and scarf by H&M.
All the rest by PETIT BATEAU.
Bag by ESPRIT. Shoes from a chinese store.
Hair-Flower selfmade. Diamond Tatoo from Joes Harrison (london)
Perfume: Bio by SEPHORA.
Fashion is basic & trendy and practical to move. My look is "as usual".
I love to read. I don't like people (as I am unsociable).
My message to the world: I love you deeply ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this look.
Dress and galsses and hair-flower are matching perfectly !
Sonia

Anonymous said...

This dress is cool as Céline is.
Jenna

K'arhol said...

pkoi me fai t elle penser a dita von teese ???

jadore le sac ...et le ROUGE ... so VAMP !!

STARBOX PRODUCTION said...

hahah..we have the same scarf! cute outfit..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...