Monday, June 1, 2009

Gauthier - Paris

Image hébergée par : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit


I am a Classical Double Bassist.

I wear a vintage Base-Ball Cardigan 40's.
Jeans by Hedi Slimane for DIOR.
Shoes by REPETTO. T-Shier by ZARA.
My RAYBAN are vintage US from 50'S.
Watch Oyster perpetual by ROLEX.
Perfume: Penhaligon's Opus 1870.
Fashion means not much for me except quality.
My look is Neo-Dandy, but tommorow, I will be different ...
I love watches and Music. I don't like 90's.
My message to the world: Love Arts !

Image hébergée par : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit


Styleseeking Zurich said...

he has really unique sunglasses and the cardigan looks also great on him!! Cool find, lately there have been slightly more women than men on the blog.. ;)


... said...

Hum ... Yes Nesli !
It 's more difficult to find stylish boys than girls on my point of view. Or is it me ? :)))))

Fred the Mole

Nanda said...

huhu....Smart hair :)

Punky Porca said...

J' Adore his Jacket! :)


Je cherche aussi des Ray-Ban vintage, le modèle Gatsby, mais j'aime beaucoup celles de ce jeune homme.

Lisy said...

I love his sunglasses and I don't like 90's either!

Lisy said...

Actually... I like the whole outfit.

Anonymous said...

Les Rayban viennent du Marais je crois ...
Merci à tous pour les comments !

Fred the Mole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...