Friday, July 2, 2010

Emil - Beaumarchais - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

Emil
"I work as Fashion Editor.
For me Fashion is Fun and Life-Style.
My look is like waking up quite fast.
I love food. I hate being late for the others.
I am never late. My message to the world:
Better be safe than sorry ..."

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

I wear a printed shirt by JP GAULTIER
Under-Shirt by PHILIPP LIM
Shorts by DRIES VAN NOTEN
SHOES BY GUCCI
Bag by PRADA
Sunnies by RAY BAN
Perfume by DIAR

11 comments:

The Photodiarist said...

This one is brilliant. The look of the guy, his sweater, the background - it all works for me.

Philippe said...

Very Very nice pieces, I love it...

Philippe
www.punkgeisha.com

Luísa Lión said...

That Gaultier Sweater is awesome LOVE IT! This guys good some good taste in brands! <3

greetings from germany,
Luísa

www.fashionshowsat.blogspot.com

EML said...

This is just ridiculously amazing!
christ, if I knew men living in my area who have such a brilliant sense of style my life would be a much better place.

Nicole said...

salut! très belles photos, à chaque fois je me regale! je voulais juste savoir quel est l'appareil que tu utilise, je voulais investir dans un nouveau, du coup...je demander un peu autour :) merci !!

Martini said...

what a wonderful outfit! i remember those shorts, from dries's 2008 line. i looove them

Wardrobe Warrioress said...

Wow, he looks so great. Not easy to pair something lik e this together!

http://wardrobewarrioress.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love this! dare to combine everything.

hello from Indonesia.
rara

Danny said...

dying for those shorts.

http://majorfiasco.blogspot.com

Easy Fashion Fred said...

Ah ha !
thanks for all your comments !!

MiA said...

great pictures!! loving the setting, and the colors!

http://miamarionette.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...